A user story describes the type of user, what they want and why. A user story helps to create a simplified description of a requirement. Following are some of them:
- User managing the users is a Super Admin and is always listed at the top.
- User can search for user by their name or email.
- User can filter view to see all users of any particular product.
- User is able to identify if a user status is active or inactive.
- User can know number of users and maximum allowed to have access to any particular product.
- User can add, view, update, deactivate users.
- User can define the admin for a product.
- User can define product access for any regular user.